We hold several Board meetings throughout the year where members of the public are welcome to join us. We make the meeting agendas and discussion papers available before the meetings, so that people can see what we'll be discussing.
Board Meeting Schedule 2021
- 10 February, 14:00 - 15:30. Click here for papers.
- 14 April, 14:00 - 16:30. Click here for papers.
- 9 June, 14:00 - 16:30. Click here for papers.
- 14 July, 14:00 - 16:30. Click here for papers
- 8 September - 14:00 - 16:30. Click here for papers
This meeting on 8 September will be held in person in the Martineau Room, Dorking Halls, Reigate Road, Dorking, RH4 1SG
Members of the Public are welcome to observe the meeting of the Board in public. You are asked to please note that there will not be an opportunity during the meeting for members of the Public to ask questions of the Board. Members of the public are invited to join us at 1.30pm when you will have an opportunity to meet informally with members of the Board. Tea and coffee will be available.
The nearest stations are Dorking and Dorking Deepdene, and Dorking Halls are approx. a 10-20 minute walk from the station (click on link for directions)
The nearest car park is Reigate Road Car Park (behind Dorking Halls and the Leisure Centre) RH4 1SD. The next nearest car park (a few minutes’ walk away (behind Pizza Express) is Wathen Road Car Park - RH4 1YA.
Other car parks are located in the following locations: St Martins Walk - RH4 1DX; Southside - RH4 1AE; West Street - RH4 1DG; Junction Road - RH4 1QL.
Please note: The car park opposite Dorking Halls (Pippbrook) is not available to the general public Monday-Friday (Saturday parking only)
Car park charges apply Mon-Sat 8am-6pm - £1 per hour (up to 10 hours). All car parks in the area accept both RingGo and cash payments
Guided by Heather Caudle, Chief Nurse and Director of Infection Prevention and Control, we shall be following the rules for the venue, and not those for a healthcare setting:
1. Twice-weekly testing is recommended by the Government, and Rapid lateral flow testing is available for free. Please undertake a lateral flow test as per the guidance and stay at home if it is positive.
2. If you develop Covid-19 symptoms, self-isolate and get a PCR test. Please DO NOT attend the meeting.
3. The venue is encouraging people to wear masks when in the building (unless exempt). You don’t have to wear one when you are seated and definitely not when you are eating or drinking. If you feel more comfortable wearing one when you are seated, that’s fine
4. Keep a social distance from others (minimum 1 metre)
5. Wash or sanitise your hands frequently. Hand sanitiser will be available at various locations around the building
- 13 October
- 8 December
Archived Board Papers
We also hold our Council of Governors meetings in public.