We can offer you:
- A wide range of working environments, including forensic & children’s mental health. Visit our Service A-Z to find out more.
- Pioneering teams in areas as diverse as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder & Technology Integrated Health Management for dementia
- Roles that can be tailored to suit you
- The space to innovate and develop, with many opportunities to build your skillbase through ongoing professional development
- Competitive salaries for all staff
- Relocation expenses & ‘golden hellos’ may also be available.
Developmental Paediatric Services
The Developmental Paediatric Service is a family centered service dedicated to helping children and young people to manage health problems that may be affecting their developmental progress.
We are looking for colleagues to join our strong team. We welcome innovative and dynamic practice, and offer excellent opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
"Surrey and Borders and its strong leadership team, have facilitated the journey of innovative service transformation with multidisciplinary working a priority.
I am proud to contribute to a single front-end service which includes paediatrics, nursing, therapy, and mental health and wellbeing services for infants, children and young people across Surrey and parts of North East Hampshire.
An established medical education team has supported the development of our community paediatric trainee programme, which is complemented with innovative induction videos and unique podcasts. We are passionate about supporting our future consultants, as well as Specialty Doctors, ensuring that they experience the intellectually stimulating and emotionally satisfying role as a Developmental Paediatrician in Surrey."
Dr Lisa Wall
Consultant Developmental Paediatrician & Clinical Lead, Children and Family Health Surrey
Inspired to join Surrey and Borders?
To discuss opportunities in our Children and Young People's Service, including Developmental Paediatrics, please contact Simon Dean.
For all other vacancy enquiries, please ring 0300 5555 222 and ask for Human Resources.